Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pics through Jan 27th

So I realized today that I hardly even took any pictures this week. Sorry. I know you were all just waiting, holding your breath, dying for new pictures. I'll do better this week. I promise. So, as it is, here is what you get...

















Charlie crying.



















Charlie staring.











The first time Charlie has really held on to anything. I had to put the pen in his hand, but he grasped it tightly.














Charlie attempting to put the pen in his mouth at which point I realized the likelihood of him poking his eye out and promptly removed the pen from his hand. Next time it will have to be something soft...

2 comments:

janeal said...

Natalie, I'm sorry your blog got messed up, but I like your new layout! And I love the new pictures. Isn't it funny how things that you never thought were dangerous (like a pen) suddenly seem to be just as bad as daggers or throwing stars or something! This morning Jamison happened accross a Sharpie marker (permanent of course) and did some decorating in my kitchen. Isn't he sweet??? :)

Trisha said...

I must be a "bad mom" :) I remember for a while there when pens were the perfect emergency toy, like at church. That is until she figured out how to get the lid off.... There's just something they love about forbidden objects:)