Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update on Charlie's hands

So yesterday, after I'd posted the pictures of Charlie discovering his hands, there was a new development. As it turns out, Charlie is also afraid of his hands. Yes, it's true. He was sitting there happily staring at his hands so I decided to go and make myself a sandwich. I was in the kitchen when I heard his "afraid cry" (thus far it's the only one I can differentiate). I ran back into the room to seem him still looking at his hands with a scared look on his face. When he saw me he calmed back down. This scenario repeated itself several times until Charlie finally became bored with his hands and fell asleep. Poor little guy! How sad is it that his own hands terrify him?

2 comments:

Kira said...

That is hilarious! I have never heard of a baby being afraid of his hands. I love it. Your new blog layout is awesome.

Leenz said...

Soooo, are you guys ever going to move back here? Because I have a feeling we'd be watching office re-runs, playing cards, eating Indian food and laughing our heads off!
I love reading about Charlie and his new discoveries!