Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I found more pictures!

So it turns out that I'm not as bad as I thought. I did in fact take some pictures last week I just forgot to upload them. So here are a couple more.




Charlie having some tummy time. He seems to not hate it so much if it's on his changing table.


His favorite place to sleep is on one of our chests. He can be in the deepest sleep and if we move him off our chest he wakes right up. I love that he's so cuddly but it sure is hard to get anything done! (Now you know why my house is a mess!)
This silly little guy stuck his hand down his pants and looked so proud of himself. Guess he's going to grow up to be one of those manly men who like to sit and watch sports...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh so precious! I am going back to work next week and I am so sad I will have to miss moments like these all day long! :( I love you title too.... Four Little Fergusons!!!!!

Holli said...

I can't believe how big Charlie is. I think you should totally cut your hair. I am planning on doing your hair when you are here to visit. Love ya