Friday, February 1, 2008

Some pictures from our recent photo shoot






















6 comments:

janeal said...

Those pictures are so cute!!!! I'm sorry to hear that Charlie is afraid of his hands though. :)

Holli said...

Your family is so stinking cute. I love all your pictures but I really love the ones of Charlie looking at his hands. That is so funny. Can't wait to see you.

Unknown said...

Charlie is a dapper young lad to be true. Congratulations on the baby blessing, wish I was there to see it...

markandkimcaldwell said...

Man, I don't check your blog for a week and I have to click on "older links" to catch up. Way to go! Charlie is getting so big. Post a few pictures of your hair now and I'll give you advice. Holli told me about a Bountiful High School blog site. I saw a couple of your friends on it thought you might like to check out their blogs. You can get there from Holli's blog. Josh's friend Greg has one linked to his sister Cheryl.
My cousin tagged me to post 6 interesting facts/habits about myself. I'm not too good at coming up with stuff like that. Maybe you can help me. Any suggestions? Just thought of the gas one.

E said...

I love that smile!

Kelly said...

i love those squishy cheeks!!!