Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Charlie discovers his hands




So yesterday Charlie discovered his hands. While it's true that he's noticed them before he has never been obsessed with them like he was yesterday. I'm pretty sure he stared at them for like an hour. And the funny part was that he'd get upset if I didn't watch him watch his hands. No, he didn't want to play with me, he just wanted me to watch him. When he'd notice that I wasn't watching him he'd start crying. Then as soon as I'd look at him he'd stop crying and go right back to staring at his hands. While I knew the day would come when he'd want me to watch him do all his cool tricks (I remember my brother Josh wanting my mom and I to watch him do flips on the trampoline for hours) I must say that I did not expect this day to arrive so soon. But, alas, it has arrived and I must say if I have to sit and watch someone stare at their hands, there's no one I'd rather watch than Charlie. :)






































1 comment: