Millie's personality has been becoming more and more evident over the past few weeks. She is such a happy girl most of the time. She's been a good sleeper and LOVES Charlie. She just looks at him with such adoration in her eyes. Even after he's thrown a toy at her.

Millie twiddles her thumbs. I think she must get this from Grandma Nona.
Millie is great a sitting up now and will happily sit and watch Charlie play. She'll reach for specific toys she wants and loves cramming them into her mouth. In the first picture you can see how she's put the entire foot of that stuffed elephant in her mouth. She intentionally does that all the time.

She refuses to be rushed through milestones and instead chooses to take things at her own pace. Even though she doesn't crawl (or even roll over) like many babies her age that doesn't mean she doesn't want to see what's going on. Instead, Millie will lie down and arch her back so she can look behind her with her head upside down. She'll even scoot herself along that way. At this rate I fear the back of her head may never grow hair. I wish I could find a good picture so you could see what I mean. I don't think I explained it very well...

Today Millie got her first tooth. I have yet to capture it on film but I'll post a picture when we do.
Here's a picture of Millie in the Ergo when we went hiking last weekend.
Another big milestone is signing "milk" as you can see here in this video. She's been able to recognize the sign and word "milk" for a while but this past week she learned how to ask for it too.
And last but not least, Millie saying "mama." This video isn't as clear as it sometimes is since she's pretty upset but you get the gist.
3 comments:
So cute! Hmmm...Grandma Nona twiddles her thumbs? hahaha Those are surely cute picture! Thanks for sharing.
What a cute girl! I can't believe she's old enough to do all those things! I still think of her as a newborn.
I love the photo of Millie twiddling her thumbs. She is growing so much! And is such a cute little one.
Post a Comment