Thursday, September 2, 2010

Millie's maneuvers

Since I couldn't describe it well here is a video of how Millie scoots along on her head.

And a Charlie-ism:

After calling me a jerk Charlie explained, "Mom, everybody's a jerk sometimes and I don't like it when you are. That's all I was trying to say." Who is this kid?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so cute! Justin never crawled, he just scooted along on his bum pulling himself with his legs. Kids find a way to do what they need to do!

disabilitydiva said...

Cute! She is one determined little girl! She'll get around any way she can. love it!

Unknown said...

Millie sure is a cute baby!
I think Charlie is a wise beyond his years with that comment. I gave a hearty chuckle when I read that, and after pondering it, I'm convinced he's right - everyone is a jerk at one point or another. Haha

ash said...

I love the manuevering! Impressive Millie.