Aren't these two the cutest?
Charlie is always giving Millie hugs and kisses.
The evil eye.

Sort of a smile...
That's better. :)
Charlie is obsessed with getting the "cuckies" out of his toes - and anyone else's toes he can get his hands on. I have to guard poor little Millie's feet.
The paci.
This is how Charlie shares his toys with Millie. He's also very concerned if she doesn't have a blanket wrapped around her. "She needs to be wrapped up," he says.
Another sleepy smile.
Oh yeah, we bought a new (to us) vehicle. Now we're proud minivan owners. The extra space sure is nice!
Story time.
Cuddles with Daddy.

7 comments:
They are adorable! My favorite is a toss up between the 2nd picture where they are nose to nose, and the 2nd to last where they are having story time with daddy. So cute!
Lots of fun... My Noah has a fascination with toe "fuzz" too... he gets it out of anyone's feet that will allow him. Usually just his and his little brother. It cracks us up!
She is SO cute!! I love the evil eye picture.
Ah- so you are now a mini-van owner?!? I am impressed- I'm not ready yet- but maybe sooner rather than later!
Charlie and Millie are too cute together!!
They are so cute! Millie is so beautiful and little! :) I love how Charlie shares his toys, Jamison used to do that.... He does not like sharing his toys so much now that she actually wants them. And right after having our second child, we became proud minivan drivers as well. :) I hope that we'll get the chance to get together before you move back to DC, I'd love to see you and meet your adorable little people!
Cuties all around! I love Millie's hair. These photos make having two kids look delightful!
they look so cute together...I like your mini van, we need one too, I can´t wait to see you guys in dc...
Post a Comment