Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's finally official


We are moving back to DC. Adam just got the official job offer today and we'll be moving back to DC in March. Hooray! It's been great living in Utah for the past year, but we are definitely excited to be moving on with real life and not to be living our lives as mooches anymore.

I must admit that I'm a little nervous to be moving with two little ones in tow, but I'm sure we'll survive. And we really are excited, so, DC here we come!

15 comments:

Kristin said...

Congratulations

Leenz said...

Umm, seriously? You just got here! BTW, does Millie have a taggie blankie? I would love to make her one if she doesn't.

voteprime said...

Wow! That's fantastic. BANG!, here I come.

Trisha said...

Hooray!
I'm so excited for you two, or 5 really:)
That photo makes me home-sick. Where will you be living?

Kira said...

Hooray for you guys! Good for Adam. I am so jealous.. I have always loved that area. I am constantly trying to talk Lance into taking a trip out there (he's never been). We'll have to meet up-- if I ever finally convince him.

Good luck with the move. (By the way, your new picture on the blog is SO pretty!)

Natalie said...

We'll be moving sometime in March - don't have an official date yet. We'd love visitors, Kira! And Leena, Millie does not have a taggie blankie. That would be awesome! Bang! here we come!

Kelly said...

FANTASTIC!!! You deserve this. However, this post makes me a little jealous of moving back. Have a lovely time there until your next adventure.

Shy said...

Millie is ADORABLE!!! Congrats on your new little one and on the move! I love DC!

Jake and Emily Huckaby said...

So happy for you guys...Job and DC!

ash said...

Great to hear the news. We are looking forward to having you guys here! Let us know when you plan to move cause we're here to help.

Unknown said...

Natalie, you are so fun. I enjoyed looking at your blog. I will miss you at knitting. You are amazing. You picked up on it so fast, and your very brave to try Jen's little needles. Keep up with the projects. Your very talented.

Katie said...

Glad to hear the good news! Let us know when you are back and where you're gonna be exactly!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

We are so happy you are coming back, we have to hang out a lot before we move...we can't to meet Millie!

markandkimcaldwell said...

Congratulations on the Job! We'll miss you. We'd love to come visit when you're ready.

JN said...

Bring on the Fergusons!!