So my amazingly talented and supercool friend Brittany took these photos. She can take some for you too. Check her out:olerphotography.blogspot.c
Brittany Oler Photography (on facebook)
olerphotography.com
And let me just say that my kids were not cooperative. I don't know how she got such cute pictures other than the fact that she's amazing...










8 comments:
So cute!!!! I love the pictures. Charlie looks like a great big brother :)
Definately a set of great pictures. You all look so happy! Very cute!
SO SO SO CUTE! I love these pics of you guys!
Super cute! What amazing shots.
Wow those are some great pictures! I love them!!! You sure have some cute kids!
Wow Natalie! You must love these great shots of the family. I love the feet one. Charlie looks so handsome and you look great by the way. Love the black clothes too. Nice work.
Great photos! Your kids are so dang cute! And you guys are looking pretty dapper yourselves.
So CUTE!! I can't decide which pic is my fav! What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment