Sunday, February 15, 2009

No pictures for now

Turns out our ancient computer (5 years old people!) has no more room on the hard drive for me to upload pictures. So, we have no pictures. As soon as we come into some serious money, however, we'll upload right away (please don't hold your breath!). Or if I can figure out another way to create more room I'll let you know. In the meantime I apologize to all of our devoted blog readers - I know you're not really here for my "delightful" commentary but for pictures of the little tornado. Sorry...

Charlie has learned to climb up on top of our radiators so he can look out the window and see all the birds. His new favorite sign is bird. At first I was terrified by his climbing but he's pretty good at getting down too. And really I don't have much choice in the matter anyways. Lately Charlie loves giving lots of kisses and will make a little "mmm" sound first. I love this stage! We got one of those Little Tikes basketball hoops (the kind most people put outside but our is, of course, inside) off Freecyle so Charlie has been enjoying dunking all sorts of things through the hoop including the occaisonal ball. Charlie has joined the rest of the world's little boys in their obsession of Thomas the Train. Anytime he sees a train he says "ch ch ch ch" over and over. Grandma Ferguson sent some Thomas pjs for Valentine's Day and they have been a big hit as Charlie tries to point out all the trains. Charlie had his 15-month checkup last week and he now weighs 25 lbs and is 32.5 inches long.

Well, that about sums up the last couple of weeks for us. Over and out...

4 comments:

ash said...

I miss the photos, but no worries, it's great to get an update. That's pretty skillful that Charlie can climb up the radiator. Go Charlie! Mimi and him will have to enjoy the window sill together :)

Holli said...

Hey babe,
I think Charlie is so stinking cute. I loved watching him eat ketchup. Mack is also climbing on everything. It's fun but also very annoying.

Unknown said...

I have a bunch of blank CD's if you want to transfer your pictures onto those. Also, USB thumbdrives hold a couple gigs these days, and are kind of affordable (compared to what they cost a few years ago).

Natalie said...

Thanks for the ideas. My biggest problem is that I don't want to have to reorganize everything on my hard drive more than once. I use Photoshop Elements and once I've sorted it all I don't want to have to do it again. So I'm going to stay lazy until I get super desperate!