Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Videos for your enjoyment



Here's our little monkey with amazing upper body strength. We're really not sure where he got that from...



Charlie loves playing basketball. We love watching his victory dance.


Here is Charlie saying "banana" and signing "hat."

6 comments:

Katie said...

Charlie is SO CUTE!! Love the videos!! Does this mean you have figured out the memory thing on the computer?

I love that he is signing- I still have hopes for Dylan- main problem is that I forget to do it myself! But I'm getting better at it!

Where are you working?

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

he is such a cutie! loved the videos. it was fun seeing your little guy!

Kelly said...

Such cute videos. I love his victory dance too. He certainly thinks he is pretty hot stuff when he dunks it.

Hey, I just finished the glass Castle last week and it is awesome. I was really engrossed in it. What a story. Such an interesting Memoir.

Unknown said...

I was just cracking up watching Charlie climb up...and down so successfully! Impressive little guy. He and Lana would have a blast together. And I must say: his victory dance is to die for! Love that guy!

Holli said...

Charlie is so stinking cute! I loved watching him climb. I was kind of worried for a minute when he was coming down but he pulled it off! You guys are such great parents!

Bex said...

Could be the cutest kid since Asher was born! He's got some skills!!!! Sooo cute the way he walks and his little dances! i love it!