First a picture:
Is it really rude that I think pictures of Charlie crying are both funny and cute?
Then a tag from Trisha:
Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Went on a horse and wagon ride - Charlie's first!
2. Ate at Chick-fil-a
3. Got a Caramel Apple Spice from Starbuck's (it's been forever!)
4. Finished reading "These Is My Words"
5. Got a free mascara at Ulta
6. Slept in until 8:30am (thank you, Charlie!)
7. Laundry
8. Dishes
Eight places I like to eat: As you can tell, I have very fine taste.
1. The Star of India in Utah and Bombay Gaylord in DC
2. Lucia's Delicatessen
3. Chick-Fil-A
4. La Madeleine's
5. The Mandalay
6. Wendy's
7. Thai of Silver Spring
7. Thai of Silver Spring
8. Robintino's, Pace's Dairy Ann, Nielson's, Cutler's, Taco Time, Cafe Rio (Can you tell I miss eating out in Utah?)
Eight shows I like to watch:
1. 30 Rock
2. The Office
3. Criminal Minds
4. Law and Order
5. 24
6. So You Think You Can Dance?
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. How I Met Your Mother
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Sleeping in
2. Time to myself
3. Warm weather
4. Reading
5. Scrapbooking
6. Hanging out with friends/family
7. Not having 8:30am church next year
8. Vacations
Eight people I tag: (no pressure though)
1. Fanua
2. Kristin
3. Kristine
4. Andrew
5. Katie
6. Jen
7. Racquel
8. Shyanne
Now some more pictures:
We kind of had a rough week. Charlie was sick (as my cousin, Kira, says you can tell by the "sick eyes" - totally true). Charlie had a double ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. Poor little guy.
The only time this kid holds still is when he's sick. I have to admit that I've loved all the cuddling that accompanies being sick. Now if only we could get cuddles without the fever!
Charlie's new favorite toy is Grandma Nona's old luggage.
Adam hurt his ankle playing Thanksgiving football. Poor guy!
Then we went to our great friends' house for a nice Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks for the great food Champlins!
Sweet sleepy boy.
Charlie just started "driving" his little cars aroud this week.
Ben, Eli, and Charlie - the three amigos.
Ah...finally feeling better!
12 comments:
such a cute little guy you have. i will tell you i lived in vegas for a year and i really missed cafe rio. that's one of the only good things about living in provo.
Hey! I wish you were here to give me a hug too :) Actually, I am doing pretty good after a good weekend in Burrville! Thank you for your concern! I'll post picks soon. Charlie is quite the handsome little guy. I like the sad pics too!
I, too, love the cuddle time that comes with being sick... also sad it doesn't last longer when he's not sick. Oh well! You take what you can get, right!?!
I HEART Chick-fil-a!!! I wish they had one in Boise.
So, Charlie's sad face is so cute and Adam's ankle is crazy looking! Ouch! Happy Holidays!
We had a lot of fun at the Veteran's Hospital. We met a Vet, Richard, who is really sweet. He was eating alone and I made the mistake of asking if he had family in town. He said he did :( , but that they must be busy. Man, break my heart!! So, we spent a lot of time hanging out with him. Naki was a hit there-all the vets loved seeing a little guy. They all said that he'll grow up big and be a good solider :)
Anyways, take care!
We have to try Lucia's Delicatessen. We should go with you guys sometime.
I love sad crying pics too. They really are so adorable. Gives me an idea for a new post....
We miss you guys, We hope to see you in Md, I´m glad Charlie is doing good, I don´t like when babies get sick, we are doing ok here but we miss our friends back home...love you guys...Barkers
I love the one where he's driving his car. How cute. I've had fun checking out your blog, spying on you guys across the country. Looks like another exciting Ferg Family. Send me your email at kelly@fergsemail.com and I'll send you an invite to our blog. You can check it out in your spare time, with a toddler I'm sure that's only when he's asleep.
I also think when my kids cry is the cutest thing ever. And Paige has a double ear infection too, poor little guys. Charlie is sure a cute little guy. It's so fun to see him grow up, it's funny I'm shocked everytime cause I still assume he stays a little baby!
Great pictures!! I just saw you tagged me- I'll do my best to oblige- we'll see what happens! Glad Charlie is feeling better!
I, too, love the pictures of the crying kids. Hope you are feeling better. Have a Fun Christmas.
Nat--he's so darling! I'm so happy to see what you're up to. And I'm even more happy that I found you! I've been looking for a few years...but I'm not a stalker. :)
Post a Comment