Unfortunately we ran ourselves ragged trying to fit everything in and ended up sick. Charlie has only been sick twice in his life (I know, I know - we're super lucky) and both times originated with a trip to Utah. Anyway, Charlie and I both have a cold now but I'm just glad his fever is gone. The poor guy was just miserable. The upside of his sickness is that Charlie has been super cuddly which I am loving. Even though he's feeling better now he's still been giving us lots of hugs. His hugs are hilarious because they involve a lot of head and not much arm action. I'm dying to get in on video but haven't succeeded yet.
I've been trying to make it through all of our travel pictures but apparently it won't happen anytime soon so here's what I've got so far:
Dinner with the Edwards clan:
Josh and Cindy
Grandma and Grandpa
Me, Adam, and Charlie
Dad and Olga

Charlie and Grandma Nona
Charlie keeps doing these head-stand things. He just props himself up on his head and hangs out.
Charlie's new professional haircut. Thanks Holli!
Adam taught Charlie how to go down the stairs backwards (such a relief!). Here Charlie is getting himself into position before sliding to the stairs.
Charlie loved being pushed in this little car. His cousin Abby really loved "helping" to push.

Ferguson clan: Seth, Charlie, Me, Adam, Carolyn, Phil, Alicia, Luke, Paul, Laura, and Abby
Aunt Laura with her niece and nephews.
Abby and Charlie on the rocking horse.
Every time I took Luke's picture he gave a cute smile - the opposite of his sister. :)
Luke and Charlie are making messes already.
Sad, sick, cuddly boy.
On the airplane.
Charlie LOVED the slide at Grandma and Grandpa Ferguson's house. See the videos below.
We got home to find that someone had stolen Adam's Xbox. There were only so many people with keys to our apartment and we know it wasn't our friends who checked in on Mimi for us. So that leaves someone who works for our apartment complex. Our building manager assured us that he would have someone feed our cat daily (but he couldn't do it b/c he's allergic to cats). Well whoever it was decided to take our Xbox as well. They didn't take anything else (at least not that we've noticed so far) but they took his Xbox, one game, and 3 of 4 controllers. It's so strange. And we feel so violated. It really makes me just want to move. Grr...
In other news Charlie cut two molars on Sunday, is back to giving high fives, and didn't even cry when he got his blood drawn today. What a brave boy!!!
10 comments:
Hey Natalie and Adam! It was fun running into you guys at the Gateway (and totally random!). Glad you had a good trip to Utah and that's terrible about your Xbox. I think Geoff would cry for days if that happened to him...
Glad you had fun in Utah! Wish we could have been there to say "Hi". Richard swears on his life that the sweater Charlie is wearing is one that Adam had as a little boy. He recognized it immediately. Maybe it is just one that looks similar. Anyway, you've got a sweet family.
Looks like you guys had a great trip. Great photos! Happy Thanksgiving.
Noah gives hugs the same way. We're constantly reminding him, "arms too!"
I can't believe someone stole your Xbox!!! That's terrible, I'm so sorry. Things like that make me so mad too. Anyways, that's also too bad that you and Charlie got sick. It seems like going on a trip/vacation somewhere is like a guaranteed invitation for sickness or something. It looks like you had fun though; I like the videos of Charlie and the slide. :) It also looks like he was enjoying the plane ride!
glad you guys had fun! im so glad you posted about it cuz i meant to ask you how the trip went at fam the other night but being the treasurer really cuts out the social part of meeting! so sorry about the sickness and the xbox!
Those videos are great Natalie!!! Isn't it wonderful how much our kids can make us smile/laugh?!? HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
You look like you had a great time. I can't believe your place was robbed. Yuck!!! That is a real bummer. Loved seeing your videos of Charlie.
That stinks about your Xbox. I would feel violated too. Interesting that that's all they took. Did you talk to the building manager about it?
Charlie has such a fun smile! I'd love to see the hug action on video...I can just imagine how cute it is.
Hope you are all getting better. What a bummer about the X Box!
Post a Comment