Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Pictures at last!

Sorry for the hiatus from posting. Life has just been crazy. But, alas, here are some pictures:


Charlie has gotten really into "hats" lately. This "hat" is a really a bowl.












My mom tells me that my younger brother, Josh, used to put lids in his mouth like this when he was a baby.











We went to Brookside Gardens with our friends to see the train display. Charlie and Jeff had such a great time watching all the trains. It was quite a nice display






















Charlie's favorite part was eating the rocks.




























We metroed down to see the National Christmas Tree and it was FREEZING! Poor little Charlie was about frozen still by the time we were done despite the multiple layers and quilt. Poor little guy. It sure was fun though.

































Charlie's first picture with Santa Claus!














Charlie and Mimi in their Christmas hats.









We went to the Festival of Lights at the Washington D.C. LDS Temple. It's always so beautifully done. The creches from around the world are really nice too.












Charlie kept a lot of the guests entertained when he started licking the windows.






















Some days Ben has preschool and he leaves while I'm babysitting. When this happens Eli and Charlie like to watch the whole production out the window. I think it's so cute and I can't help but think how soon enough (too soon for me!) it'll be little Charlie heading off to preschool...




Charlie has reestablished his love with the bouncy seat. He now gets in it backwards and bounces like crazy. I'm just waiting for it to tip over one of these days.

9 comments:

janeal said...

Cute pictures! That train display looks like fun, Jamison would love that. He's addicted to trains. I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas. :) And thanks for the Christmas card, it turned out so cute! You have such a cute family.

Holli said...

I love you guys! We miss you! Looks like you had a fun holiday.

bspeck said...

I forgot to give you that bunting for Charlie! YOu need to take it in case you guys go somewhere else freezing...

Kelly said...

I love that as I pull up each week I can see the boys lined up in the window waiting. Fun pictures Natalie. Charlie is getting so big.

JN said...

It looks like the National Christmas tree was a hit! We ventured down on Saturday during the day. Charlie is so cute!

Heather said...

Love the top picture of Charlie's "hat"!
He looks like he's in the army! Cute little guy. He'll battle the enemy with his cuteness!!!

He was cracking me up in church today. Just a little tiny thing and already hugely flirting with my girls!

Love it!

Katie said...

Those are some great pictures- looks like you had a fun holiday season! I totally understand how life can be so crazy! Don't you just wish things could be simpler like they seemed they were when we were kids?!?

Leenz said...

Licking the windows! I am crying with laughter, that little guy is the best.

Jen said...

Wow it looks like you guys had a blast! I love the picture of Charlie with the bowl on his head!
He is getting so big. You're right, in no time he's going to be heading off to school!
We sooo need to get together!