Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlie!


I cannot believe that my sweet little baby is officially a toddler. Where did the last year go? Here are some pictures from his birthday and from the last week.


















































































Adam passed the Bar. Hooray for Adam!!!!



















Charlie and his buddy Jefferson shared and bath and then wore baseball pjs together. So cute.



















I tried to get a cute picture of Charlie in the leaves but he would not hold still for two seconds.

15 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!

Sefa said...

Congrats on passing the bar Adam!!! Now go to sleep.

Fancy Face Fanua said...

Wow, congrats on passing the BAR!!!!!

ash said...

A great party, excellent cake, and wonderful company. Happy 1st Charlie. And awesome job Adam!

Geoff said...

Hey Natalie! I heard you were in town and came by the office. We are living on campus now, so if you have time for lunch we could easily meet you. It will be fun to meet Charlie in person! I don't know if I have your current phone number, but if you wanted to give me a call at the office, that would be awesome!

markandkimcaldwell said...

Happy Birthday Charlie, and Congratulations Adam!! Charlie looks so happy in all of his pictures. We'll see you this week.

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

happy bday charlie! so glad youre one and fun! maddox loves having more boys to run around with! thanks for inviting us to the party! we had a lot of fun! the lego cake and cupcake tower were adorable! way to go mom! charlie, selfishly thank you for being born that weekend cuz maddox and i were missing our daddy and your party gave us something fun to do! great idea about having everyone at the party sign the book. its hard to keep cards but fun to remember who celebrated with you! i might go back and sign everyones name on books he got for his bday the last two years, dont tell! haha! anyway, thanks for letting us celebrate with you! it was great! you all are great friends!

Jen said...

Congrats on Passing the bar Adam!!!
Yahoo!!!
Happy birthday Charlie!
I can't believe you are a big one-year-old!
Wow, time flies.

Shy said...

He is ADORABLE! I didn't realize he was that old! Very fun :) It's fun to see pics and everything. We'll have to keep up! I put you on my blog list, so I can keep in contact w/ ya!

Shy said...

Oh, just so you know.....I checked out facebook and you are not on there at all...I searched for you in my friends and by email and you never did show up, so I guess they got nothin on you!

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

hey natalie, this is racquel from snow college. shyanne just came over for a visit and said you had a blog so i looked you up. your little boy is soo cute. it looks like you are doing good to. it's fun to see how much change there has been after so many years.

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Congrats on the bar & the big 1! He sure is one cute boy.

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Charlie, could it really be one year already? Looks like you're doing great!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!! Congrats Adam- so thrilled for you guys!
~Katie

Holli said...

Charlie is so much fun. I love him! We had so much fun with you last week. I wish make liked his birthday cake.