Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged - 8 Things!

Thanks, Andy for tagging me. Here goes:

8 Shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Criminal Minds
4. Gary and Mary
5. Big Bang Theory
6. How I Met Your Mother
7. Law and Order
8. re-runs of Arrested Development

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Mama Lucia's (this awesome hole in the wall in Wheaton)
2. Bombay Gaylord (but I prefer The Star of India when I'm in Utah)
3. Chili's
4. Olive Garden
5. Panera
6. Arby's
7. Chick-Fil-A
8. Papa John's

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I slept in (thanks Adam!)
2. Went to Sephora
3. Watched some TV
4. Wrote a letter to my grandma
5. Sat in the car for an hour so Charlie could finish his nap (now that's true love)
6. Ate Adam's most delicious dinner creation ever (it's a twist on gyros but WAY better)
7. Took a shower (can you tell I've run out of things to say)
8. Went to bed

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Charlie's birthday on Sunday
2. getting my hair cut next week
3. visiting family
4. nap time
5. getting our family pictures taken
6. Christmas
7. watching a movie later today
8. Thursday night tv!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. a new computer (a Mac this time)
2. a minivan (sad, huh?)
3. for Adam to get an awesome job
4. a trip overseas (I'm not even that picky about where - just somewhere new)
5. scrapbook stuff (especially some organization stuff and embellishments)
6. flash bouncer for my slr
7. a good portrait lens
8. some cozy sweaters with long enough sleeves (yes I have monkey arms)

Now I tag: well, I'll just let you decide this time. But I'd love to read all about all of you!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey if you are looking for long enough sleeves head over to Hollister. Most of there sleeves cover half of my hands! And they don't shrink! SCORE!!!

Heather said...

I meant their... I can't spell sorry!

Andrew said...

Beautiful! So back to the coupon thing... We get at least 10 copies of the coupons from Sundays paper. E-mail me and I will tell you more!!