I love this expression on Charlie's face. He's playing with Adam. Adam can always get the best smiles from Charlie. He's pretty much the only one who can make him laugh too.
But Charlie and I still have fun together! The downside to me taking the picture myself is that I can't make him smile...
Charlie's getting to be a little pro in the Bumbo. I think he looks like he's either on the toilet or on a throne here. Maybe both...
A happy smile and a toy he can hold onto. Nice.
Charlie is getting better and better at sitting up on his own. But last night when we were at a friends' house he decided to fling himself backwards and knocked into Cadie's head in the process. Ouch!


Random pics of Adam and Mimi.

Charlie HATES when his eyes get covered. He can be deeply asleep but if his hat falls over his eyes he'll start screaming until it's removed. Usually he doesn't even wake up during all this.




Some more pictures of Charlie.


This is one of my most favorite things. Rocking Charlie until he falls asleep - especially when he's upset and it just calms him down. Cuddling with Charlie is the best!

Adam was so tired he just collapsed in the midst of selecting a dvd to watch. I brought him a pillow. And all the surrounding crap is my scrapbooking stuff. Yeah, it's super messy.
Random pics of Adam and Mimi.
Charlie HATES when his eyes get covered. He can be deeply asleep but if his hat falls over his eyes he'll start screaming until it's removed. Usually he doesn't even wake up during all this.

Some more pictures of Charlie.

This is one of my most favorite things. Rocking Charlie until he falls asleep - especially when he's upset and it just calms him down. Cuddling with Charlie is the best!
Adam was so tired he just collapsed in the midst of selecting a dvd to watch. I brought him a pillow. And all the surrounding crap is my scrapbooking stuff. Yeah, it's super messy.



2 comments:
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! What more can I say?
Love ya,
Mom
I love all the new pictures! Sorry about the fire alarms though... that doesn't sound like much fun!
Post a Comment