
The more serious side of Charlie. I love this picture for some reason.


This picture reminded me just how big Charlie is getting - he looks so big on his changing table now!

More smiley bouncer pictures. These were taken on Charlie's two month birthday. Two months!? Where on earth did the time go???

He just looks so happy in this picture. I love it!!


Charlie is so cuddly! My favorite though is the little bit of plumber's crack we've got going on.
Another first! I was holding Charlie in the Moby and Mimi jumped on my lap too. She hasn't sat on my lap anytime I've been holding Charlie before. It made me really happy. :)
3 comments:
Sometimes I think he looks like you sometimes Adam. Either way he's cute. He's getting really big.
Oh that smiley picture in his bouncer is soooo cute! It's a framer for sure:)
I know what you mean about Mimi. Cheetah wouldn't sit on my lap for a long while after Naomi was born and I was holding her.
Cute pictures! He is adorable! And you look great by the way. And I read your comment about pedialyte and wanted to let you know that I sympathize! Just wait till the first time you give Charlie juice or chocolate milk... :)
Post a Comment