Thursday, January 10, 2008

Long overdue pictures of Charlie...


Lots has happened in the last two weeks and I think I'll blame my lack of posting on that. Because I can't really think of anything specific...


Charlie finally discovered the joy of his swing. He was enthralled with the mobile and then fell asleep. It was a nice couple of hours.














What a cute boy!










Mimi always used to come sit on my lap while I was at the computer but she stopped when she could no longer fit on my lap due to my large belly. This was the first time she wanted to sit on my lap again since Charlie was born.
Charlie LOVES it when Adam lays him on his lap and pumps his legs. He smiles so big every time.



Charlie's hair has been falling out - well I think he's mostly rubbing it off but still. The other night we noticed that he'd rubbed off more on the sides sort of giving himself a faux-hawk. Too funny.











Charlie loves to suck on his hand. And I just thought the other picture was cute.








Mimi has always had an obsession with boxes and with sitting on top of anything (a piece of paper, a grocery bag, a cd, a shirt, etc). What I love about this particular picture is that not only is she in the box, she's also crammed herself into that much smaller box within the box. It's just so Mimi.












Charlie hanging out with daddy while he plays Xbox.






Another fist-sucking picture.








We're pretty sure we've created a monster. Charlie was sick for a couple days and we had to give him Pedialyte which also happens to be sugary. He LOVED it! A little too much I'm afraid. Each time we gave him Pedialyte he resisted drinking milk for a feeding or two. I guess it was to be expected considering how much Adam and I like sugar, but it was still a little surprising to see how fast he'd chug it down.



















More smiles while sitting in the bouncer - Charlie's favorite place.















3 comments:

TeamDall said...

okay, that baby is so cute! you should for sure keep him.

Leenz said...

I smile so big when I see all these pictures of Charlie! I can tell he's got a fun personality. Nice work.

Leenz said...

I smile so big when I see all these pictures of Charlie! I can tell he's got a fun personality. Nice work.