Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, it was my birthday on the 16th and I am now 27. Yikes! These are the cds that Adam lovingly made me (he even stayed up until 4am to do it so he could surprise me). Do they look familiar? Maybe similar to another post not so long ago? That's because he created soundtracks for me to go along with my favorite series of books: The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. On her website (www.stepheniemeyer.com) Stephenie kindly lists all the songs that she would put on a soundtrack if she were to make one for each book. I mentioned to Adam (my resident music guru) that I would like to make them. So he took it upon himself to do all the hard work. And let's be honest, if he hadn't done it it never would have gotten done. I barely even know how to use iTunes. So when I opened the cds I was super excited. My first comment was "Now I need to put them on my iPod!" (Which translated means "Adam, I need youto put them on my iPod for me.") At which point Adam handed me my iPod and directed me to the playlists that he'd already created for me. What a great gift and an even greater husband!!!

3 comments:

Kira said...

What an awesome gift... and husband! I love Staphanie Meyers website-- i have never noticed the soundtracks before. I better check it out. Happy Birthday!

BTW, what do you think of the actors that will be portraying Bella and Edward in the Twilight movie? I'm excited.

markandkimcaldwell said...

Adam is so thoughtful!! I hope you got my 2 messages wishing you a happy birthday (yes they were a little late). But HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I started "The New Moon" (I think that's the right title) yesterday. Thought you'd be happy to know. Love the changes to the blog.

Nona said...

Your blog looks great! It is always fun to see your creativity!