Thursday, September 22, 2011

Overbridge River Resort

I have to admit that these pictures are a few weeks old but I haven't posted for a while so I thought I'd better get on it. On the last local holiday we went to the river with some friends and had a lovely day.

These two were chowing down on chips all day. 
Millie loves the sand AND the water.

the Suriname river

Playing in the hammock.

Peek-a-boo!

our setup

the crew

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like a fun outing! And Millie is looking an awful lot like her dad in those photos. I love the picture of peekaboo in the hammock!

CJ said...

Such tropicalness! Love it! And Charlie and Millie are getting so big. Wow.

Andrea Hatch said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I lost your email address somehow, can you email me so I will have it? andreamarie123 at gmail dot com.

ash said...

I love that hammocks are the usual there. What a life.