Before we left for DC we got cousins pictures taken. Aren't they a bunch of cuties?
First of all we moved to DC. It was an adventure but luc
We got settled into our new place (sort of), Adam started his new job, Charlie moved to a "big boy bed", Millie loves her mobile, we went to the Cherry Blossom Festival, we attempted to watch Conference (without much success unfortunately), and Charlie has decided that he'd like to help me feed Millie. It didn't work out so well and just made Millie angry.
While the movers were bringing our boxes, Mimi went to hide. A bit later I heard some rattling in the kitchen and this is where I found her. It took some doing to get her out and I doubt she'll go for that hiding place again.

Adam decided to teach Charlie the art of throwing a piece of popcorn into the air and catching it in his mouth.
Here's Charlie copying dad. I guess as long as he tilts his head back it doesn't matter if he puts the popcorn directly into his mouth. :)

5 comments:
Oh, Mimi's hiding spot is so funny! It took a second to figure out where she was, but wow! How did she even get in there?
I miss DC! I'm so jealous that you could go to the Cherry Blossom Festival! I'm glad you made it and are getting settled, I'll have to call and hear more about it:)
Fun pictures! They all look so cute in the green. But I have to admit that my favorite is Charlie trying to "feed" Millie for you. :) What a cutie.
Wow, I can't believe all you've done already. You guys are moving champs. Great photos. Charlie and Millie are great brother and sister. Looking forward to seeing you. I've always wanted to go to Gravelly Point Park...looks neat.
Charlie's smile with his cousins is classic - could he be any cuter? We are going to be in Kensington for the weekend for Karl's memorial - will we see you there?
I'm glad the move went well. It looks really warm where you are! Very cute pictures! Millie's getting so big!
Post a Comment