Friday, April 23, 2010

The Republic of Suriname

We will be moving to Paramaribo in the Republic of Suriname in February 2011. I'm going to learn Dutch!

***Addition*** I guess I should clarify. We're moving to Suriname because Adam is now a diplomat with the Foreign Service/State Department. We should be there about two years. And, yes, we're very excited!




10 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Wow, that's awesome. I can't wait to hear about it!

Trisha said...

Hooray for a cool assignment! I want to hear all about it too. I can't believe you are going to learn Dutch. So cool!

disabilitydiva said...

Oh my excitement doesn't begin to describe

Jordan said...

do you work for the state department? I speak dutch! served my mission in Holland! I love the language! congrats. what work will be taking you to Suriname? how long will the assignment last?

*Ashleigh* said...

How freakin' COOL!!! Good luck with the learning Dutch :D

E said...

Awesome! Very excited for you.

Unknown said...

Congrat's, you will do great! What kind of craft's do they do there? You will catch on so quick I'm sure. We miss you at Knitting. Keep Smiling :)

janeal said...

Wow, that's awesome!!!!! How exciting! Congratulations to your husband on landing such a great job! :)

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

Congrats! we are so happy for you! good luck learning dutch..

Kelly said...

That is so cool! What fun adventure await you. Cool to say that your husband is now a foreign diplomat. Awesome! So pleased for you all. Millie is looking darling by the way.