While in DC Charlie and I went to the National Zoo with our lovely hosts while Adam took an ethics class. I have no doubt who had the most fun. :)
Charlie could see (and hear) the metro from the apartment and loved to watch it drive by. I think he had a blast since he got to fly in an airplane and ride the train all in the same week. Now he
keeps asking to ride the bus. Not looking forward to that one I must admit.
It was so great to see our DC friends and it just made us want to hang out with them all the more. Thanks guys for making our trip so fun!
The main reason for our trip for Adam to get sworn-in to the DC Bar. Yay Adam!
4 comments:
Your DC pictures look so fun. I am so glad you had such a good visit. What are you plans for moving out there?
Happy Birthday Charlie! I wish we could have had a joint B-day party!
Happy Birthday Charlie! That cake looks amazing. And I love that photo of you guys playing in the leaves. We loved having you visit.
Aren't those my mom and dad's leaves? Thanks for raking them so we don't have to! Happy Birthday Charlie!
Post a Comment