I grew up in a wonderful ward with a lot of fun people. One of the nicest families in my ward was the Hatch family. The dad was our Bishop and the kids were my friends. Now, years later, Lacey Hatch Abbott's four-year-old daughter, Taylie, has been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Check out her website to learn more or donate time/money/etc.
http://www.tayliebug.com/Index.html
I haven't been in touch with Lacey or her family much over the years but they have a special place in my heart. The whole Hatch family were always serving others and showing everyone unconditional love. Ever since I heard about Taylie I've wished there were some way I could help. Now there is - at least in a tiny way. The details are on this website:
http://adashofseason.blogspot.com/
Basically you just need to post a link to Taylie's blog and a nice anonymous donor will donate two dollars for each link. So link away and then let the second blog owner know so that the links get counted.
And, of course, keep Taylie and her family in your prayers. I know I am.
3 comments:
Thank you so much for posting this.
sometimes you just feel like your storm is so big... then you see something like this and realize all you are living through is a little sprinkle. Thanks for this.
Natalie,
Where are you guys right now? We haven't seen you at all. I'm sorry to hear about little Taylie.
Kelly
Post a Comment