Friday, September 11, 2009

It can't be denied...

Well, it's not that I was ever trying to deny it, but for some reason I just felt weird announcing I was pregnant this time around. I have no idea why. With Charlie I couldn't wait to be out of my first trimester so I could start telling the world but this time we kinda kept it quiet. But now that people are curiously staring at my belly when we talk I figure I may as well make an official announcement. Yes, I am pregnant. I'm due January 20th and it's a GIRL!!!

18 comments:

Trisha said...

Looks like you need to change your blog title!
Congrats Natalie, and Adam too!
I'm SO excited for you to get a girl!

Kira said...

Yay!!! We are SO excited for you! I am secretly (or not so secretly, as it were) jealous that you are having a little girl. How fun! How are you feeling? You look great!

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

oh that is so exciting grats! you look amazing prego =) good luck with it all and i can't wait until jan.

Kelly said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!!!!!! Best news of today. And, a girl no less. Hip Hip for the Fergusons. A little brother and sister pair are the best.

kelly

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

That is FABULOUS news!! I am so happy for your family. Charlie looks so grown-up now... My birthday is Jan 15th, maybe she'll be born then! : ) Congratulations and we miss you guys!

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I agree - a big brother & little sister are a great pair!

Sheena said...

YES!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Man, it just makes me so sad that we won't be around to see this little girl grow up! Best of luck these next few months- you look FAB!

Natalie said...

I hope she's not born on the 15th! My birthday is the 16th so I'm hoping she won't be early. haha

ash said...

Natalie, you look great. Congrats, of course. A little girl to join the fam. Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

Yay! We're excited for you guys!

Jen said...

Yahoo!!!!!!
We're sooooo excited for you!
Congratulations!
Girls are awesome!

Stephen, Nadia, Mia y Ella said...

We are so happy for you guys,a girl how excited, do you pick a name for the baby yet? miss ya..

disabilitydiva said...

Congratulations! SO wonderful. Thanks for posting the ultrasound!!!

Katie said...

Congrats Natalie!!! Too funny- I was wondering when you were congratulating me if you were pregnant too... not sure why but just felt like you might be! Anyway- SO excited for you guys!!!

JN said...

CONGRATS!! Girls are a blast.

Nate and Erin said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! Congrats!

*Ashleigh* said...

CONGRATS! So exciting! We have #3 due in Feruary (14th!) I don't know if you remember me... Ashleigh Turner??? Anyway, I'm a bit of a blog stalker hehe. So I am going to add you to my blogroll if that's ok? However I am private so email me if your interested and I'll invite you to view our blog too :0) bigfoot_mama@hotmail.com

Fancy Face Fanua said...

Yay for baby girl Ferguson! You look awesome, as usual, and we miss you guys!

-Fanua, Naki, and Sefa Matagi