Sunday, September 21, 2008

Charlie Charlie Charlie


Charlie got a hold of this Dr. Pepper can and tried to have a drink. Don't worry - it was closed! Caffeine is definitely not on our list of things to try. This kid has enough energy without adding artificially enhancement!

















Charlie and Joe are so cute together!

























If you look close you can see all eight teeth!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Wow eight teeth! He is growing up so fast.

P.S. I think your new hair color looks great!

Sarah said...

He is my kind of guy with a Dr. Pepper in his hand! Around here a bad day is known as a "Dr. Pepper Day."

ash said...

That pic with the Dr. P is great. And Joe and Charlie are cute friends.

Katie said...

I can't believe he had 8 teeth!!! When did they all start to come in? I am wondering when Dylan will start...

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

hey lady, charlie is so cute and it looks like he has a fun personality too! i love seeing him and joe together! it makes me so happy to see little friendships starting even when theyre still so young! it was fun catching at fam group! whats going on with you this week? we should get together! how does your thursday look! im gonna ask around and see if anyone else wants to hang out! let me know if youre up for it! enough saying we re going to get together and then a whole week flying by, then two, then three!

janeal said...

That's so cute! Maybe he was feeling a little tiredd. :) Actually, I let Jamison play with a can of coke when he was just a little older than Charlie. He was teething and I think the cold can felt good to bite on and he actually bit it open! It went everywhere...

Pincockbears said...

of course i have to comment on all entries where my son is in the pic. these two are so cute it kills me! oh wait, I shouldn't use that kind of language (according to that book I pulled off your shelf). anyway- i might have to lift some of these pics for my blog :)

Amy said...

Just the other day, my husband Daniel and I were wondering what happened to all the people we had met while working at DFCU. And I found you, Natalie! I must say that you have a cute little boy....Boys are the bestest.