For $15 we got a round of mini golf, the batting cages, the go carts, and a bucket at the driving range. Not too shabby!
I love this picture of Charlie because you can just tell how overjoyed he is. He's looking at his Uncle Josh who's making goofy faces at him. Charlie LOVES Josh and was laughing so hard pretty much every time Josh was around. So cute.
Here are Josh and Cindy - my bro and his cute wife!
Mom and me.
Look at that air!
Shenandoah Valley
My brother, my mom, and me.
Charlie's hair is always all crazy looking after he finishes eating.
Rainbow Lake in the Shenandoah Caverns. So beautiful.
The whole clan - Josh, Cindy, Natalie, Charlie, Adam, and Nona.
2 comments:
What a pretty part of the country! Looks like fun.
Those are great pictures! The Rainbow lake is gorgeous. I didn't know that Josh got married, I still think of him as a little kid!!! Glad you had a good vacation.
Post a Comment