Adam took the Maryland Bar Exam yesterday (and Monday for that matter as it's a two-day exam). He is so relieved to be finished and I'm so proud of him. Yay for Adam!!!
Yay!!! We are so proud of you too. What a relief! We miss you! How was the book Breaking Dawn? I went to youth conference so I just started it today. I can't wait to talk to you about it.
6 comments:
Congratulations, Adam! Very exciting news.
Charlie, however, looks a little too excited in this photo. Look at those big eyes.
Oh yay! I'm so excited for you two! And I've been sooo off the radar, CUTE hair!!!!! I'll see you soon:)
Yay!!! We are so proud of you too. What a relief! We miss you! How was the book Breaking Dawn? I went to youth conference so I just started it today. I can't wait to talk to you about it.
Many congrats to Adam!!
Congratulations Adam!
Hey Natalie, is that a new picture of you in your profile? You look GREAT!!! I LOVE your hair!
Congrats Adam! I can't believe you are done already!!! I can't believe how big Charlie is getting either!!! He's a cutie!
~Katie
Post a Comment