Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pictures through 3/4/08



I love this expression on Charlie's face. What a cute baby!






But let's be honest - I love all his smiles. :)
Here is Charlie with Jenna and Maddox his very first babysitters! Jenna was kind enough to watch Charlie while Adam and I did a session at the temple. I wasn't nearly as nervous as I thought I'd be (possibly because I know what a good mom Jenna is and it was only for about 2 hours after all). When we got back to pick Charlie up the cutest thing happened. Jenna was holding Charlie and we were standing there talking to her. Charlie was looking at me and all of the sudden he let out this little yelp that sounded like he was trying to say "hey! you're my mom - why aren't you holding me!?" So I picked him up and he kept smiling so big and snuggling with me. It made me sooo happy. It was the first manifestation that Charlie actually recognizes me and wanted to see me. SO CUTE!!!
This was Charlie's first time in the exersaucer and he was completely obsessed with the jiggling butterfly.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute smiles:) and even cuter that he was all happy to see you! how cute is that.

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

What a cute little boy you have, not to mention a cute babysitter! Did Charlie really miss you or did he just really hate me?!! haha! He was a perfect angle for his first babysitter! Maddox and I loved having him! Charlie may have received the most hugs and kisses ever in two hours!

ash said...

That is a cute baby! I never new there was such a thing as a exersaucer. What to go Charlie! Have fun in Miami!

janeal said...

Jamison was always fascinated by the butterflies on his exersaucer too. And I must say the exersaucer is so wonderful! Congratulations on your first babysitting excursion. It's always so hard to leave them (especially if you're nursing!). He's getting so big and what a little cutie!!!