
Thanks to Lena for tagging me - this is fun! And I'm going to take Lena's idea and tell you a little about more about Adam: He served an LDS mission to Singapore, graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in Political Science and is about to graduate from Georgetown University with a law degree. Adam is a great dad to both Charlie and Mimi and is so much fun to be around. He is OBSESSED with iTunes. :)
What is his name? Adam but I mostly call him Ferguson
How long have you been married? 5 years
How long did you date? almost a year
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Adam - but not by much :)
Who said "I love you" first? Adam
Who is taller? Adam
Who sings better? Adam for sure - I'm not much of a singer
Who is smarter? Hmm...we're both pretty smart. I know a lot about random things but Adam is almost a lawyer... I guess we're pretty even.
Whose temper is worse? definitely me (unfortunately)
Who does the laundry? both of us
Who does the dishes? both of us
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam
Who pays the bills? me
Who mows the lawn? one benefit of apartment dwelling - no lawn to mow!
Who cooks dinner? we both do
Who drives when you are together? almost always Adam
Who is more stubborn? I am
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Adam
Whose parents do you see the most? we don't see either very often
Who proposed? Adam
Who has more friends? We share the same friends but I tend to become friends with them first and keep in touch with them longer.
Who has more siblings? Adam
Who wears the pants? I think we both agree that I do. :)
I'm tagging Kira, JaNeal, and Trisha.
4 comments:
That was fun! :) Thanks for the tag!
Natalie and Adam and cutest Charlie!! I'm so excited you commented on my blog because I have been unable to locate the link you sent me to yours. Now you are on my list of people I love - as you should be! Sounds like you guys are doing well and happy! Good for you! Miss you! Love you! We'll have to catch up when it's not so late and I'm thinking clearly...
OK-- to Lance's embarrassment, I did it. Thanks!
Natalie,
It was great to see you when we were in DC. I just barely found the paper that I wrote your blog address on, so that's why it's taken a little while. It'll be fun to stay in touch.
Post a Comment