Why didn't any of you tell me how much you hate my current hairstyle!? Apparently it must be awful since not one person voted for me to keep it the same. Do you think you can all stand to look at me for a few more weeks until I go to Utah and have Holli cut it? But really, thanks for the votes. I'll definitely be cutting it but we'll have to see how much is removed. If any of you have any ideas for cute cuts please post the links to the pictures and I'll take them under consideration. :)
4 comments:
Natalie- When will you be in Utah? We are going from March 5th- 11th. We sure would love to meet Charlie. By the way, You have cute hair, but I will always vote for change when it comes to hair. Life is too short to keep the same hair.
I just think you are so sassy with short hair that you should embrace that. Your hair never looks bad at all! Change is good and fun! When are you going to be in Utah and for how long? We should get together (if at all possible with your schedule). You guys need to see Kelly and Jeremy's house! We should invite ourselves over for dinner . . . .
Natalie, you are so funny! I for one don't think I'm going to be able to handle your current haircut until you can take care of it... :) JUST KIDDING!!!!!! I actually voted for 'Cut a little off, but not too much' so that's PRETTY close to Keep it the same. I love to grow my hair out long though and then chop it off (I cut off 10 inches last time!) so whatever you do I'm sure it will look great! Enjoy your trip out to Utah; the weather's finally looking up out here. I just hope it lasts.
Oh, by the way, my husband and Kari (you remember Kari, right?) just signed up to run the Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay (170+ mile run from Logan to Provo) in June. :)
Thanks for all your reassurances that I don't look too crappy. :) I was just kidding anyways because I'm pretty sick of my hair the way it is now and I'm ready for a change!
Post a Comment