
Hello!

Sweet dreams.

Hanging out in the Boppy.

Adam and Grandma Carolyn love Charlie! Thanks for coming to visit Grandma!



Introducing the pacifier. He's still not sure what he thinks of it...

Grandma Carolyn likes to give Charlie his bath. Mimi would just sit on the toilet and watch the proceedings with interest. It's highly possible she was afraid she was next.

Charlie and Grandma Carolyn taking a nap.

Grandma got Mimi some catnip treats and she went completely crazy! That little drug addict.

Cute bathtime picture.
I was reading the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes and it appears we may be raising a little scrapbooker of our own. Charlie seemed very interested in my magazine much to Adam's dismay.
1 comment:
Charlie is so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big he is. He seems like a giant compared to Mack. I bet it was fun to have the Grandmas out. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment