Mimi seemed a little curious at first but Charlie stayed asleep and Mimi soon lost interest. I guess we'll see how she feels once she hears how well those lungs work!
yay!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now:) Congratulations, Charlie is soooo cute. I think you can call boys cute while they are still newborns:) I'm sure Mimi and Charlie will be great friends soon, she's a sweet kitty.
Hey guys! Its Lance and Kira. Congratulations! We look forward to meeting little Charlie (for many family reunions to come!) He is perfect. What a great family you have.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! He's so cute:) You are going to be great parents and you're going to love it!
Awww Congratulations!!! He is adorable! I am so happy for you both!!!
yay!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now:) Congratulations, Charlie is soooo cute. I think you can call boys cute while they are still newborns:)
I'm sure Mimi and Charlie will be great friends soon, she's a sweet kitty.
Congrats...what an adorable baby! Warren was 8 lbs. 15.4 oz - chubby babies are the best. We can't wait to keep posted on Charlie via the blog.
He's a cutie (and so is Mimi), so you are naming him Charlie and not Bocephus? My hear is broken. Congrats!!!! We love you. Aunt Sue
Hey guys! Its Lance and Kira. Congratulations! We look forward to meeting little Charlie (for many family reunions to come!) He is perfect. What a great family you have.
Hi Natalie! Congratulations on your little (big) boy.
Your pal from the U, Lena.
Post a Comment