Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Tommy

I guess I should share this sweet baby's name now that he is over two weeks old. We named him Thomas Madsen Ferguson and he is such a mellow little guy. Charlie and Millie love to hold and kiss Tommy and he's a good sport about it most of the time. It's safe to say he's won our hearts already.

Our talented friend, Carol, volunteered to take this pictures for us as practice for her new grand baby who will be arriving soon. Can you believe she'd never even taken newborn pictures before?!










4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a darling little guy!! Hope all went well with the delivery. What are your plans? Return to Suriname? Mille and Charlie look so grown up and so beautiful! Love you Natalie.

ash said...

These pics are so cute! What a darling little babe. And your fam looks so happy. Natalie, your hair is getting long! I like it. I hope you are feeling good. I wish we could meet Tommy in person, but theses photos are great.

Jessica F. said...

Completely precious and darling. I think it's safe to say he has won my heart as well.

Miss you!

Amanda said...

These are so beautiful!