Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daddy's here! Now we're just waiting for our baby boy to make his debut.


I made Charlie and Millie new blankies out of rosebud minky. They're a hit.





Adam and I got to go on a date and see The Hunger Games. Loved it!!


We got to catch up with some old friends and the kids got to try s'mores for the first time. They were a hit! Thanks Registers!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Recent happenings

2 comments:

HollBurd said...

I hope that everything goes well and that you have a good delivery! Do you have your kids naturally? I have been considering it, but think that I am too big of a wuss to actually do it all natural :) Good luck though!

ash said...

Glad the whole fam is together again. I think about you often and wish you all the best with the upcoming birth of the little one.