Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Recent events and Charlie turns 3





A trip to the local farm/pumpkin patch.


















The awesome Playseum in Bethesda.












My sweet baby girl.














Charlie chose this scooter as his reward for learning to use the potty. I may or may not have decided to order one for myself because scooting around is so much more fun than I remembered.















Charlie turned three today! Where did the time go? He's such a sweet boy and has grown so much in the last year. Yes, he tries my patience at times (especially as he's become so willful in the past little while) but I love him to pieces and I wouldn't trade being his mom for the world!








We planned a little party with cake and ice cream that quickly got out of hand. There were so many people we wanted to include and even with this large and fun crowd we didn't get to invite everyone we like to hang out with.








Charlie and Joseph were born just a week and a half apart. We love these kids!








Today Millie was sitting in her chair near Charlie when I heard him yell "Mom! Millie's trying to get out of her chair!" Not knowing what to expect, I ran down the hall to see this. My little escape artist was quite proud of herself. Thank goodness I'd strapped her in!


Millie is 10 months old today. She doesn't crawl yet but she' getting close. She lunges forward onto her tummy (from the sitting position) and can do a bit of scooting/army crawling. She also likes to stand up if she has something to hold onto.

I have the best kids!!


5 comments:

eliseandpaul said...

you guys are hilarious. we will miss you.

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie! And does Millie have some red in her hair? They are both such cuties and getting so big!

ash said...

I love that pic of Millie being the escape artist. That is great!

Shy said...

Your kids are so cute! You guys look like you are having fun and doing well on your adventure!

*Ashleigh* said...

Hey Natalie, I just came across this link to a fun (printable!) family rules, similar to mine... thought you might like it.
http://sassysanctuary.blogspot.com/2010/11/family-rules.html

hope all is well!