Gigi got Charlie his own Thomas the Train rolly backpack which Charlie loves. Every day he helped us roll it to and from the van.
Glacier was so beautiful. Breathtaking mountains, flowers, waterfalls, wildlife - you name it! My favorite hike was when we got
to see mountain goats! Ever since the first time I went to Yellowstone I've always wanted to see mountain goats and I finally did. They were so close that Charlie tried to pet on and nearly succeeded. There
was a mom and two babies and so after that Charlie called all the mountain goats we saw
babies. Now he keeps talking about the baby mountain goats. It's really cute to hear him say such big words.






Charlie loves swimming so much that he begged to do it at every lake we happened across. Never mind the fact that these are glacial lakes. Apparently the cold was worth it!


As it turns out Charlie is quite the little hiker. He probably walked about two miles this first day. Quite impressive!
On our way there and back we stopped by Adam's grandparents' house in Idaho. Adam's grandma makes the BEST whole wheat bread I've ever had. It was seriously so good!

5 comments:
I'm DYING to go to Glacier. You'll have to tell me more about it! Let's play soon:)
Holy mountain goat! Looks like a fun time.
It looks like a lot of fun, we miss you guys, when are you coming back?
Charlie looks so big, We can't wait to see you..
Yeah for pictures and a new computer!! Looks like such a fun hike!! Thanks for the congrats! Hope all is well!
This trip looks so fun and beautiful. We were sorry to have missed you this past week. We will see you during Christmas or before:)
Post a Comment