Monday, October 27, 2008

Natural Bridge and Monticello

We took a drive down to southern Virginia to see Natural Bridge and Monticello










Natural Bridge was such an amazing sight to see. It reminded me of the arches in southern Utah but it was just so much bigger. I definitely recommend heading down there if you haven't already.





I think Charlie's favorite part of the experience was meeting people along the way. The 1 mile hike (that was more of a walk) took forever since Charlie wanted to stop and smile at everyone who passed our way. He's such a social kid and always has a smile for everyone.






























Here we are at Monticello.



Charlie met this cute dog who was nice enough to let him pet her. The dog didn't even mind when Charlie pulled her ears!

5 comments:

ash said...

So pretty! A natural bridge in the east? We'll have to check it out.

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

that bridge is sweet! i love that you took a little trip to see the sights! family time is the best! i love the pic of adam and charlie walking together and the one of you two with the beautiful backdrop! charlie looks awesome in his costume and i love seeing him running around with all of the kids! so much fun! have a happy halloween!

TeamDall said...

I love Monticello, it's so awesome! And again, I love your hair:)

Heather said...

Wow! That is really beautiful! Love the pic of your boys walking!

Sheena said...

How wonderful! I wish we would have taken a trip up there! It looks so beautiful and your family is perfect. I love Charlie!!!