Charlie loves the kids I babysit. He will just look at Ben and laugh and laugh even though Ben isn't doing anything. He thinks Ben in the funniest kid ever!
And Charlie will follow Eli all around. He's gotten so much steadier on his feet that he can now brave grass in order to follow Eli.
Clapping for one of the boys. :)
So the other day I wasn't in the best mood. Charlie had been fussy all day and I was running out of patience. Charlie was wandering around the house and ended up in his room playing with his toys while I was on the computer. A few minutes later he came walking up to me with his arms full of diapers and a huge proud smile on his face. It was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. Then I went into his room and found diapers spread all over the floor. I have no idea what the draw is but he loves carrying diapers around. Although he's never done this before. This kid just cracks me up!
Charlie always wants to shake the lamp but then it tips over and scares him. We just can't keep him away from it.
Here's a less successful attempt at dinner.
5 comments:
That pic from dinner is classic. He looks like a champ walker!
I think being a Mom is the greatest. It always amazes me how I can be at my breaking point and then the kids do something and make you laugh. It is hard at times but most of the time it is so rewarding. Charlie is so stinking cute. I love his face he is making in the high chair.
Wow! What a cutie... I love that smile!
And the boys LOVE Charlie. It's so funny how Ben will talk about you both when you're not around. Hah!
I LOVE the "less successful attempt at dinner." I just know Dylan is going to be SO messy when he finally gets his hands on his food!!!
Post a Comment