Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Tube


So Mimi has this tube that she loves. As it turns out, Charlie loves it too. Now that he's rolling all over he has been known to roll over to the tube and push on it or kick it because it makes a crinkly noise. Today I put Charlie on his play mat in the living room and went into the kitchen to make dinner. I heard him crinkling the tube so I figured he'd rolled over there (quite a distance by the way). As the minutes passed I just heard more and more crinkling so I went to check it out and this is what I found...
It was so funny I just had to grab my camera. I never would have guessed that he was even capable of getting himself into the tube. As I took pictures I was surprised to see him continue to work his way through the tube. He was half crawling half rolling.




By the time he was 2/3 through the tube he decided he didn't like it so much. But before I even had time to pack up my camera he was all but the through the tube so I waited it out.




And finally he pulled himself through the other side. Too funny!









Oh, and by the way, Mimi was watching the whole thing unfold with a look of great concern on her face. Oh Mimi, if only you knew that Charlie will be stealing your toys for the rest of your life...

1 comment:

janeal said...

That is so cute!!! Wow, he's just one step away from crawling! Jamison has claimed all of Kody's dog toys as his own so I think my dog can relate to what Mimi's going through!