Looks like you had a great trip to Florida. What fun for all of you to play in the beach. Charlie is looking so cute and alive. Fun when they can interact and play more huh?! Love you three.
Charlie sure is an expressive little boy - I love it! Hey, I noticed that you have a link to Jeff & Teresa...Jeff is my cousin! How crazy is that...how do you know them?...And, I read about Jenna & Maddox...Jenna & Giff must be in the ward still & it looks like they have a little guy of their own! How fun - please tell them hi from us!
I love all the little routines they develop. It's so cute! Jamison's routines are getting a lot longer now... He is so cute and he looks like he's getting so big!
Hey Natalie- this is Lindsey Beckstrand (hill) Josh's friend. I found your blog through andrews. How the heck are you?!!!! your baby is so dang cute. Where are you guys living now? What's up in your life. Our blog is bunkeranddizz.blogspot.com
8 comments:
Looks like you had a great trip to Florida. What fun for all of you to play in the beach. Charlie is looking so cute and alive. Fun when they can interact and play more huh?! Love you three.
Charlie sure is an expressive little boy - I love it! Hey, I noticed that you have a link to Jeff & Teresa...Jeff is my cousin! How crazy is that...how do you know them?...And, I read about Jenna & Maddox...Jenna & Giff must be in the ward still & it looks like they have a little guy of their own! How fun - please tell them hi from us!
I love all the little routines they develop. It's so cute! Jamison's routines are getting a lot longer now... He is so cute and he looks like he's getting so big!
In my comment above, I meant that Charlie is so cute and looks like he's getting so big! :)
I can't believe how big Charlie is getting. he's so cute, and I love the pictures from Florida, it looks like you had a blast!
Natalie, it's been awhile since we've had an update! Hope you all are doing well!
Hey Natalie- this is Lindsey Beckstrand (hill) Josh's friend. I found your blog through andrews. How the heck are you?!!!! your baby is so dang cute. Where are you guys living now? What's up in your life. Our blog is bunkeranddizz.blogspot.com
and by the way, my husbands family is obsessed with playing Bang, it kinda makes me laugh.
Post a Comment